When You Need Excellent Care
Patient stories are different. So is our care.
Each patient comes to one of our centers looking for answers. Our goal is to make sure we deliver information accurately and quickly to guide the care of patients, and that our care exceeds the patient’s expectations.
As a patient, you choose where to have your imaging exam – such as an MRI, CT scan, X-ray – or injections for pain. While your doctor or insurance provider may give you suggestions, you are in control of your care. Whether you choose an outpatient center or a larger hospital or health system, you need to decide what’s best for you.
When you choose one of our affiliated centers, we tailor our services to meet your needs – and all patients have unique needs.
Our services are designed with great patient care in mind:
- Scheduling is simplified by our specialists who help navigate the complexities of your insurance requirements and pre-authorizations for imaging, as well as securing a prescription from your doctor, and much more
- Get easy access to our team to learn more about the exam costs and your insurance benefits
- Centers are designed to make you comfortable and are easy to navigate
- Caring and skilled clinic staff will help guide you – you’re the reason they come to work each day
- Our radiologists and physicians are specialists in imaging and partner with your provider to deliver the information necessary to guide your care
Learn about your experience.
When your doctor tells you a medical imaging exam, like an MRI, CT or an Injection for pain, is the next step in your care, how do you know you are accessing the best quality of services?
CDI and its national network of medical imaging centers and physicians, including Insight Imaging outpatient and mobile services, share common values that improve patient care.
When you seek medical imaging services, the clinical team is the difference between good and great care.
It’s your choice where you access medical imaging exams and procedures. Choose a provider and team with a track record for quality of care.