Quality Diagnostic Imaging you can Count On
When you send a patient in for diagnostic imaging, you want the right answers, right away. This means having access to the best radiologists who are reading from and providing you with high-quality images.
At Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), we specialize in providing quality images that are read by subspecialized radiologists, so that you get the answers you and your patient need to guide them on a path to better health.
A Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence in your backyard
After passing a rigorous application and review process, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin CDI centers have achieved the Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence (DICOE) accreditation from the American College of Radiology (ACR). This accreditation solidifies our role as a leader in the Milwaukee area when it comes to delivering today’s highest levels of imaging quality, safety and care.
As a DICOE facility, Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin CDI:
- Provides patients with the utmost confidence of receiving today’s highest levels of imaging quality, safety and care
- Offers excellence at multiple levels — the professional staff, technology, policies and procedures
- Has achieved accreditation by the American College of Radiology in all imaging modalities that we provide
- Has exceeded the standard requirements of accreditation to achieve the designation of Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence from the American College of Radiology
- Has an ongoing process for self-assessment (and improvement) including participation in the ACR Dose Index Registry® and General Radiology Improvement Database
Watch the video below to learn how we provide our referring partners with the quality images they need to determine the next steps in their patient's care: