Choosing the Best Breast Screening
When it comes to breast cancer screening, getting the right test at the right time for early diagnosis is critical. At Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI), we offer convenient appointment times, quick results and the latest technology, including 3D mammography (tomosynthesis), to help you get the right answers, right away.
Is a 3D mammogram right for me?
When you choose CDI serving Milwaukee and the surrounding communities, you can expect:
- Timely appointments, including same-day appointments and walk-in screening mammograms
- Updated breast imaging technology including 3D mammography or tomosynthesis
- Comfortable breast exams with private waiting rooms, soft robes and warm blankets
- Fellowship trained, breast radiologist who interpret your results
- Knowledgeable technologists to answer your questions and perform your exam
- Images are read by doctors who specialize in breast exams
- Quick results – Same-day results are available and if you would like, you can wait for your diagnostic exam results and speak with a breast radiologist about your results
- When necessary, we can assist with coordinating biopsies, diagnostic mammogram, breast ultrasound, breast MRI, surgery, genetic counseling and more