William Dunwoody, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and Pediatric Radiologist
William Dunwoody, M.D. is a musculoskeletal and pediatric radiologist at Insight Imaging in Virginia. Before joining Insight Imaging, Dr. Dunwoody worked in the Department of Radiology at Inova Alexandria Hospital in Alexandria, Virginia, Inova HealthPlex in Springfield, Virginia, and Inova Mount Vernon Hospital in Virginia.
- Undergraduate: Hamilton College in Clinton, New York
- Medical: George Washington University Medical School in Washington, D.C.
- Internship: Santa Barbara Hospital in Santa Barbara, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at George Washington University Medical Center in Washington, D.C.
- Fellowship: Ultrasound and Magnetic Resonance Imaging fellowship at New England Deaconess Hospital, Harvard Medical School in Boston, Massachusetts