Wendy L. Wong, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Wendy L. Wong, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Indiana University in Bloomington, Indiana and Hong Kong University in Hong Kong
- Medical: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- Internship: University of Texas Medical School in San Antonio, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: MRI fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas