Vaibhav C. Khasgiwala, M.D.
Vaibhav C. Khasgiwala, M.D. is a board-certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- Residency: Internal Medicine residency at Beth Israel Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at University of California – San Diego Medical Center in San Diego, California
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of University Radiologists
- Boston Area Academic Hospitalist Society
- Indian Medical Association of New England
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- National Association of Inpatient Physicians
- Radiological Society of North America
Hobbies: traveling, skiing, dining out, and spending time with friends and family