Todd R. Peebles, M.D.
Neuroradiologist, Interventional & Vascular Radiologist
Todd R. Peebles, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: McGill University in Montreal, Quebec
- Medical: State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, New York
- Internship: Surgical Pathology internship at State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical Center Hospital of Vermont-Burlington
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology and Interventional Neuroradiology fellowships at University of Wisconsin Hospitals and Clinics in Madison, Wisconsin
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Society of Interventional and Therapeutic Neuroradiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Management of Acute Orbital Hemorrhage with Obstruction of the Ophthalmic Artery during Attempted Coil Embolization of a Dural Arteriovenous Fistula of the Cavernous Sinus. Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. 2007.
- Microglia Cyclooxygenase-2 Activity in Experimental Gliomas: Possible Role in Cerebral Edema Formation. Clinical Cancer Research. 2003.
- Intracranial Developmental Venous Anomalies: Diagnosis Using CT Angiography. Journal of Computer Assisted Tomography. 1997.