Todd Cunningham, M.D.
Todd Cunningham, M.D. is a board certified body and breast radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Minnesota. He is also a pain injection specialist with significant expertise in injection procedures to help patients manage joint and back pain. Dr. Cunningham has additional expertise in breast imaging, including breast MRI and mammography, as well as PET/CT imaging for detection and evaluation of cancers.
- Undergraduate: University of Missouri in Kansas City, Missouri
- Medical: University of Missouri in Kansas City, Missouri
- Internship: Transitional Medicine internship at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at University of Minnesota Hospitals and Clinics in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Minnesota Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America