Tod G. Abrahams, M.D.
Tod G. Abrahams, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic and musculoskeletal radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging in New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Medical: Bowman Gray School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Internship: Surgery internship at Wilmington Medical Center Thomas Jefferson University in Wilmington, Delaware
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at Hospital for Special Surgery Cornell University Medical Center in New York, New York
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Abrahams, T.G., Hanks, P., Jones, M. Hyperfuctioning Parathyroid Carcinoma. Skeletal Radiology. 2000.
- Abrahams, T.G. & LaVerdiere, T. Primary Osseous MFH. Skeletal Radiology. 1995.
- Abrahams, T.G. Occult Malignancy Presenting as Metastatic Disease to the Hand and Wrist. Skeletal Radiology. 1995.
- Abrahams, T.G. & Mixon, R.T. Value of CT and MR Imaging for the Analysis of Traumatic Hand and Foot Injuries. Radiology. 1994.