Tinoosh Zand, M.D.
Tinoosh Zand, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Insight Imaging-Garfield in Southern California. Dr. Zand has been working at Focus Medical Imaging in Southern California since 2010.
- Undergraduate: University of California in Los Angeles, California
- Medical: Finch University of Health Sciences/The Chicago Medical School
- Internship: Internal Medicine at UCLA/VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Harvard Medical School/Mount Auburn Hospital
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Imaging fellowship at University of Southern California
- American Medical Association
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Lown, B.A., Sasson, J.P., Zand, T. Communication in the Diagnostic Mammography Suite: Implication for Practice and Training. Acad Radiology. 2008.
- Harisinghani, M., Heffess, A., Muller, P. Teaching Atlas of Abdominal Imaging. Thieme. 2008. (Case Contributor)
Hobbies: Recreational sports including basketball, volleyball, tennis and downhill skiing.