Timothy Stoner, M.D.
Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist
Dr. Timothy Stoner has been a Diagnostic and Interventional Radiologist for X-Ray Professional Associates (X-Ray PA) since 2004. Dr. Stoner reads at Central Maine Imaging Center (CMIC); X-Ray PA has been providing radiology interpretations at CMIC since 1989. Dr. Stoner has extensive experience in CT and Ultrasound as well as advanced interventional skills. Dr. Stoner is the Medical Director for Central Maine Imaging Center.
- Undergraduate: University of Florida College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- Medical: University of Florida College of Medicine
- Internship: University of South Florida College of Medicine
- Residency: Surgery Residency at University of South Florida College of Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology Residency at University of Vermont College of Medicine
- American Medical Association
- Vermont Medical Association
- Radiology Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Keller-Wood, M., Stoner, T., Wood, C. Effects of Low Levels of Estrogen in Non Pregnant Adult Sheep. American Heart Association Summer Research Fellowship. 1994.
- Braff, S., Khoshyomn, S., Stoner, T. Hyperintense Signal in Subarachnoid Spaces on FLAIR MR Images in an Adult Patient under Propofol Sedation. Neurology. 2002.
- Green, C.E., Klein, J.S., Miro, S., Moore, N., Stoner, T. Interactive Emergency Chest Radiology Module for Radiology Residents. AARS Electronic Exhibit. 2003.
- Brewer, M., Moore, N., Stoner, T. University of Vermont Imaging Cases CME Disk. 2003.
- Aaronson, D., Dalton, M., Gallant, J., Stoner, T. Ultrasound Diagnosis of Radial Head Dislocation in the Newborn. Publication Pending.
Dr. Stoner enjoys spending time with his family, Golf, staying fit and DIY home improvement projects.