Timothy Seline, M.D.
Timothy Seline, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire in Wisconsin
- Medical: University of Minnesota
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Michican-Ann Arbor
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal MR fellowship at University of Wisconsin-Madison
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- The Fred Jenner Hodges Radiologic Society
- North American Society for Cardiac Imaging
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin Radiologic Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society