Timothy J. Mick, D.C., D.A.C.B.R.
Timothy J. Mick, D.C., D.A.C.B.R., is a chiropractic radiologist who has been a member of the spine team at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) since 2008. Prior to joining CDI, Dr. Mick headed the Department of Diagnostic Imaging at Northwestern College of Chiropractic for 17 years, where he established and directed the diagnostic imaging residency and the radiology consultation service. He has received a number of awards in recognition of his commitment to clinical and educational excellence in diagnostic imaging, including the Minnesota Chiropractic Association (MCA) Educator of the Year and the MCA President’s Award for exceptional service to the profession. He was selected by his colleagues at Northwestern for the Faculty Award for Excellence in Clinical Practice. He is a past president of the American Chiropractic Board of Radiology, also past President of the American Chiropractic College of Radiology and the American Chiropractic Association Council on Diagnostic Imaging. He has also served on the editorial boards for two professional journals and has authored or co-authored 23 textbook chapters and journal articles, as well as serving as a consultant for a number of professional licensing and certifying bodies. These include the National Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the Minnesota Board of Chiropractic Examiners, the American Board of Chiropractic Orthopedists and the American Board of Chiropractic Radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota & College of St. Thomas in St. Paul, Minnesota
- Medical: Northwestern College of Chiropractic in Bloomington, Minnesota
- Residency: Residency in Diagnostic Imaging - Los Angeles College of Chiropractic in Whittier, California
- American Chiropractic College of Radiology
- American Chiropractic Association
- Minnesota Chiropractic Association
Hobbies: Running and fishing