Thomas Tolly, M.D.
Thomas Tolly, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University in East Lansing
- Medical: Wayne State University School of Medicine in Detroit, Michigan
- Internship: Transitional internship at St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Luke's Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Radiological Society