Thomas P. Sullivan, M.D.
Medical Director & Neuroradiologist/Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Dr. Sullivan's specialties are neuroradiology and musculoskeletal radiology and serves as medical director for Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area.
- Undergraduate: University of California in Irvine, CA
- Medical Degree: UCLA School of Medicine in Los Angeles, CA
- Internship: Mercy Hospital in San Diego, CA
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America