Thomas N. Vahey, M.D.
Body Imaging Specialist
Thomas N. Vahey, M.D. is a board certified body imaging specialist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Indiana. He has additional expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic joint injection procedures. Most recently, Dr. Vahey was chief of outpatient body imaging at Methodist Hospital of Indiana.
Dr. Vahey has served as an examiner in ultrasound for the American Board of Radiology, and as a reviewer for radiology’s foremost publication, Radiology. Dr. Vahey has been actively involved with resident and fellow education at Methodist Hospital, and has received a teaching award in recognition for his efforts. He also was appointed as a clinical assistant professor of radiology at the Indiana University School of Medicine.
- Medical: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at University of Michigan
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Dr. Vahey has presented lectures and published numerous scientific journal articles on musculoskeletal and body imaging