Thomas H. Louis, M.D.
Thomas H. Louis, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Centenary College of Louisiana in Shreveport, Louisiana
- Medical: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School in Dallas, Texas
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at University of Alabama Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama