Thomas Edwards, M.D.
Thomas Edwards, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-Ray Consultants (MXC).
- Undergraduate: University of Iowa
- Medical: University of Iowa
- Residency: Radiology and Pediatric residency at University of Iowa
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Edwards, M.T., Geraghty, J.J., Konzen, J.P., Murphy, M.M., Wulf, J.A. Intra-arterial Cerebral Thrombolysis for Acute Ischemic Stroke in a Community Hospital. AJNR. 1999.
- Edwards, M.T., Kao, S., Menezes, A., Sato, Y., Smith, W.L., Yuh, W. Comparison of MR and CT for Evaluation of Posterior Fossa Masses in Childhood. RSNA. 1988.
- Edwards, M.T., Franken, E.A., Frey, E.E., Hein, H.A., Sato, Y., Smith, W.L. Use of Cine-CT in Determining Optimal Positive Pressure Therapy for Treatment of Tracheomalacia. RSNA. 1987.
- Edwards, M.T., Hanson, J., Smith, W.L., Yousef, A. Prenatal Sonographic Diagnosis of Triploidy. J Ultrasound in Med. 1986.