Thomas A. Watson, M.D.
Thomas A. Watson, M.D. is a neuroradiologist at ProSight Radiology Group who reads for St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Missouri. He also specializes in interventional procedures including vertebroplasty, kyphoplasty, radiofrequency tumor ablation of the spine, myelography and pain management injections.
- Undergraduate: University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri
- Medical: University of Missouri in Columbia, Missouri
- Internship: General Surgery internship at University Hospital in Columbia, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in Saint Louis, Missouri
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology in Saint Louis, Missouri
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiologists