Thomas A Dykes, M.D.
Vascular & Interventional Radiologist
Thomas A. Dykes, M.D. is a board certified vascular and interventional radiologist at Diagnostic Imaging Center of Augusta and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine, as well as Center for Diagnostic Imaging in New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Colorado State University
- Medical: University of Colorado
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Residency: Radiology residency at Maine Medical Center in Portland, Maine
- Fellowship: Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center Dartmouth School of Medicine in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Amberson, S.M., Dykes, T.A., Elton, E., Howell, D.A. Combined Angiographic and Endoscopic Management of Bleeding Pseudoanuerysms. Gastrointestinal Endoscopy. 1997.
- Bettmann, M.A. & Dykes, T.A. Catheter-directed Thrombolysis: An Annotated Bibliography and Selected References. JVIR. 1995.
- Briggs, R.C., Dykes, T.A., Pezzuti, R.T. Sternal Patterns in Bone Scintigraphy. Radiology. 1992.
- Applebaum, B.I., Dykes, T.A., Ralston, M.D. Verification of Lumbar Vertebral Bodies. Radiology. 1992.
- Dykes, T.A., Isler, R.J., McLean, A.C. MR Imaging of Asherman Syndrome: Total Endometrial Obliteration. J Comput Assist Tomogr. 1991.
- Dykes, T.A. & West, D. Mammography as a Screening Tool for Detection of Breast Cancer in a Family Practice Setting. Clinical Research. 1989.
- Cohen, J.J., Duke, R., Dykes, T.A., McCall, L., Weimer, R. Purification and Characterization of the Endogenous Endonuclease Involved in Programmed Cell Death of Developing Lymphocytes. Clinical Research. 1987.
- Dykes, T.A. & Nabors, M.W. Tissue Culture and it’s Application in Selecting for Stress Tolerance. 1985.
- Dykes, T.A., Nabors, M.W., Wahler, J.J. Embryogenesis and Plant Regeneration in Tissue Cultures Derived from Mature and Immature Somatic Tissues of Rice (Oriza Sativa) and Wheat (Triticum Aestivum). 1984.
- DeMott, K.J., Dykes, T.A., Heyser, J.W., Kautzman, D.C., MacKinnon, C., Mujeeb Kazi, A., Nabors, M.W. Long-term, High-frequency Plan Regeneration and Induction of Somatic Embryogenesis in Callus Cultures of Wheat (Triticu Aestivum).