Susan J. Meyer, M.D.
Susan J. Meyer, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Indiana. She has additional expertise in diagnostic and therapeutic joint injection procedures. Most recently Dr. Meyer was the section chief of musculoskeletal radiology at Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Medical: Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Methodist Hospital of Indiana
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal Radiology fellowship at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Radiologic Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Indiana State Medical Association
- Marion County Medical Society
- Dr. Meyer has presented numerous lectures, and has published articles and book chapters regarding musculoskeletal applications of CT and MRI, including shoulder, knee, foot and ankle, hip and sports-related injuries.