Suraj A. Reddy, M.D.
Body Imaging and Musculoskeletal Radiologist
Suraj A. Reddy, M.D. is a board certified body imaging and musculoskeletal radiologist at Methodist CDI in Texas.
- Undergraduate: Houston Baptist University in Houston, Texas
- Medical: Baylor College of Medicine in Houston, Texas
- Internship: Surgery internship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Musculoskeletal fellowship at Duke University Medical Center in Durham, North Carolina
- Multistranded Hamstring Tendon Graft Fixation with a Central Four-Quadrant or a Standard Tibial interference Screw for Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction. The American Journal of Sports Medicine. 2003.
- Altered Mental Status in a 66-year Old Woman During the late Summer Months. BUMC Proceedings. 2004.
- Intrathecal Granuloma Complicating Longstanding Spinal Infusio of Morphine. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2005.
- Diagnosis of Transmesocolic Internal Hernia as a Complication of Retrocolic Gastric Bypass” A Pictorial Review of CT Imaging Criteria. American Journal of Radiology. 2007.