Stephen Karshbaum, M.D.
Stephen Karshbaum, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Massachusetts.
- Undergraduate: Brandeis University in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Medical: Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, Massachusetts
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts
- Residency: Internal Medicine residency at Newton-Wellesley Hospital in Newton, Massachusetts and Diagnostic Radiology residency at New England Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Cross Sectional Body/Abdominal Imaging and Invasive Radiology at Brigham and Women's Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts