Sharad Chopra, M.D.
Sharad Chopra, M.D. is a board-certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and is also the director of nuclear medicine imaging.
Dr. Chopra completed a fellowship in neuroradiology at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta. he completed his residency in diagnostic radiology at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center and internship at Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown, New York. He received his Doctor of Medicine from SUNY (State University of New York) Upstate Medical University in Syracuse and his Bachelor of Science degree from SUNY in Binghamton.
Dr. Chopra is a senior member of the American Society of Neuroradiology and has a certificate of added qualification in neuroradiology. He is also a member of the American College of Radiology, American Roentgen Ray Society, American Society of Spine Radiology, American Society of Head and Neck Radiology and Radiological Society of North America.
- Undergraduate: State University of New York in Binghamton, New York
- Medical: State University of New York Health Science Center in Syracuse, New York
- Internship: Mary Imogene Bassett Hospital in Cooperstown, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American College of Radiology
- American Roentgen Ray society
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
Hobbies:Video gaming, Home theater, Working out, Reading, Football, Travel