Shane Rose, M.D.
Shane Rose, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Indiana. He has additional expertise in performing diagnostic and therapeutic injection procedures of the head, neck and spine.
Prior to medical school, Dr. Rose worked as an adolescent drug and rehabilitation counselor and a recreational therapist at La Plata County Hospital in Durango, as well as an adolescent counselor at Devereaux Children’s Hospital in Melbourne, Florida.
- Undergraduate: Fort Lewis College in Durango, Colorado
- Medical: University of Colorado School of Medicine in Denver
- Internship: Surgery internship at Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Indiana University Medical Center in Indianapolis
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Society of Neuroradiology