Shane E. Macaulay, M.D.
Musculoskeletal and Body Radiologist
Dr. Macaulay is a musculoskeletal and body radiologist for Radiology Consultants of Washington, which serves five of our 11 Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) outpatient centers in the Puget Sound area. He has held appointments as a clinical associate faculty and as an acting instructor at the University of Washington. Dr. Macaulay was chosen by Seattle Met Magazine as one of Seattle's Top Doctors. Dr. Macaulay has been active for many years in the leadership of the Washington State Medical Association and served as president of the WSMA.
- Undergraduate: Whittier College in Whittier, CA
- Medical Degree: University of California, San Diego School of Medicine in San Diego, CA
- Internship: Emanuel Hospital in Portland, OR
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- Fellowship: Abdominal Imaging and MR Research fellowship at University of Washington in Seattle, WA
- American College of Radiology
- Washington State Medical Association
- Washington State Radiological Society
- American Medical Association
- Authored and co-authored numerous peer-reviewed articles in industry journals including the American Journal of Radiology, Radiology and the Journal of Magnetic Resonance Imaging
- Co-authored several book chapters
- Multiple scientific presentations