Shamit Sarangi, M.D.
Shamit Sarangi, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Indiana. He has additional expertise in General Diagnostic Radiology including Body CT, Ultrasound, PET/CT, and minor Interventional Radiology procedures such as Thoracentesis, Paracentesis, PICC line placement and Intrathecal Chemotherapy. Prior to joining CDI, Dr. Sarangi was a partner with Naples Radiologists in Florida.
- Undergraduate: University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill in Chapel Hill, North Carolina
- Medical: Wake Forest University School of Medicine in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- Fellowship: Diagnostic Neuroradiology fellowship at Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center in Winston-Salem, North Carolina
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiologists
- American Society of Head and Neck Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Florida Radiological Society
- Collier County Medical Society
- Florida Medical Association
- Freimanis, R. & Sarangi, S. Mammographic Detection and Stereotactic Core Needle Diagnosis of Recurrent Breast Cancer in a TRAM Flap. J Women’s Imaging. 2003.
Hobbies:Running, weight lifting, cycling, reading, guitar, cooking and music