Scott J. Erickson, M.D.
Body Imaging Radiologist
Scott J. Erickson, M.D. is a board certified body imaging radiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Erickson also serves as a professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee. In the course of his career, Dr. Erickson has also served the Medical College of Wisconsin as an associate professor of orthopedic surgery and as interim director during 1994-1995.
- Medical: Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Virginia in Charlottesville, Virginia
- Fellowship: Body Imaging fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Magnetic Resonance in Imaging
- American Roentgen Ray Society