Scott E. Fredericks, M.D.
Scott E. Fredericks, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine and Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Maine and New Hampshire.
- Undergraduate: Lehigh University in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
- Medical: UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson Medical School in Piscataway, New Jersey
- Internship: St. Vincents Hospital in New York, New York
- Residency: Radiology residency at Boston University Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Body MRI fellowship at Beth Israel-Deaconess Medical Center in Boston, Massachusetts