Scott D. Rand, M.D., Ph.D.
Scott D. Rand, M.D., Ph.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). He also serves as an assistant professor of radiology and the co-director of MRI employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: Bowdoin College in Brunswick, Maine
- Medical: Stanford University School of Medicine in Palo Alto, California
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington Medical Center in Seattle, Washington
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurological Institute of St. Joseph's Hospital in Phoenix, Arizona
- Society of Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- American Society of Neuroradiology