Scot LeBolt, M.D.
Scot A. LeBolt, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal radiologist at Fairfax and Woodbridge centers in Virginia. Before joining Insight Imaging, Dr. LeBolt worked in the Department of Radiology at Inova Alexandria Hospital, Inova Health Plex, Inova Mount Vernon Hospital and Association of Alexandria Radiologists in Virginia.
- Undergraduate: John Hopkins University in Baltimore, Maryland
- Medical: Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia
- Internship: Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Medical College of Virginia/Virginia Commonwealth University in Richmond, Virginia
- Irving, J.T., LeBolt, S.A., Schneider, E.L. Ectopic Bone Formation and Aging. Clin Orthopedics. 1981.
- Cates, W.Jr., Grimes, D.A., LeBolt, S.A. Mortality from Abortion and Childbirth: Are the Populations Comparable? Jama. 1982.
- Healy, G.R., Jurado, R., LeBolt, S.A., Shulman, J.A. Hepatocellular Carcinoma Simulating Amebic Liver Abscess: Report of a Case and Analysis of Current Diagnostic Methods. Am J Gastroent. 1985.
- Grimes, D.A., Grimes, K.R., LeBolt, S.A., Wingo, P.A. Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Reproductive Function: A Case Control Study. Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1985.
- Henry, D.A., LeBolt, S.A. Invasive Hemodynamic Monitoring: Radiologist’s Perspective. Radiographics. 1986.
- Cho, S., LeBolt, S.A. Dialation of a Stenotic Esophageal Segment Containing a Diverticulum. South Med. 1987.
- Cho, S., LeBolt, S.A., Tisnado, J. Treatment of Peripheral Arterial Obstruction with Streptokinase: Results in Arterial vs Graft Occlusions. AJR. 1988.
- LeBolt, S.A., Turner, M.A. Enterolithiasis as a Cause of Intestinal Obstruction. J Can Assoc. Radiology. 1989.