Ryan P. Wippler, M.D.
Diagnostic & Breast Imaging Radiologist
Ryan Wippler, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in St. Cloud, Minnesota. Dr. Wippler has additional expertise in breast imaging and interventional procedures, including breast MRI, breast tomosynthesis, 2D/3D mammography and multi-modality breast biopsies. He is a Major in the United States Air Force and, previous to coming to CDI, served as Chairman of the Radiology Department at Ehrling Berquist Clinic, Offutt Air Force Base in Nebraska. In 2014 he was awarded The Meritorious Service Medal for his four years at Offutt.
- Undergraduate: The College of St. Scholastica in Duluth, MN
- Medical: Creighton University in Omaha, Nebraska
- Residency: Radiology residency at Creighton University
- American College of Radiology
- Society of Breast Imaging
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society
- Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine
Hobbies: Dr. Wippler is a native of Duluth and enjoys volunteering in his community. He stays active as a competitive age group triathlete, Boston Marathon qualifier and an avid outdoorsman. He dedicates his race efforts to his late father, Patrick, who passed away from brain cancer in 2009, and to his resilient mother, Diane, who is a breast cancer survivor. He embodies and promotes a holistic approach to health and wellness, which includes regular physical activity, whole-food plant-based nutrition and responsible health care screening and medical intervention.