Rudolph Lin, M.D.
Rudolph Lin, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia
- Medical: University of Wisconsin Medical School in Madison, Wisconsin
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at William Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan
- Fellowship: Breast and Body Imaging fellowship at Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center in New York, New York
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society