Ronald S. Pobiel, M.D.
Ronald S. Pobiel, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area of Minnesota. During his career, he achieved certification in diagnostic radiology and added qualifications in pediatric radiology from the American Board of Radiology. Dr. Pobiel has presented lectures and published research in his areas of expertise, including spinal and neuro interventional procedures, MR, ultrasound and pediatric radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical: University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, California
- Internship: University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University Hospital University of Cincinnati in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Children’s Hospital Medical Center in Cincinnati, Ohio and Neuroradiology fellowship at Barrow Neurological Institute St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center in Phoenix, Arizona
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- American Society of Pediatric Neuroradiology
- Karis, J.P., Pipe, J.G., Pobiel, R.S. High-Resolution PROPELLER Diffusion Tensor Imaging of Normal White Matter Fiber Tract Anatomy. American Society of Neuroradiology. 2003.
- Pobiel, R.S., Schellhas, K.P., Pollei, S.R., et al. Diskography: Infectious Complications from a Series of 12,634 cases. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2006.
- Schellhas, K.P., Pobiel, R.S., Johnson, B.A., et al. Selective Cervical Nerve Root Blockade: Experience with a Safe and Reliable Technique Using an Anterolateral Approach for Needle Placement. American Journal of Neuroradiology. 2007.
Hobbies:Swimming, Running, Classical music