Rochelle Wolfe, M.D.
Rochelle Wolfe is a board-certified interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging Vascular Care in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
- Undergraduate: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Medical: University of Minnesota in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Internship: Transitional internship at Hennepin County Medical Center in Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Residency: Radiology residency at Brown University in Providence, Rhode Island
- Fellowship: Interventional fellowship at University of California in San Diego, California
- American Board of Radiology
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology