Robert W. Ryerson, M.D.
Pediatric & Diagnostic Radiologist
Robert W. Ryerson, M.D. is a board certified pediatric and diagnostic radiologist at ProSight Radiology Group who reads for St. Luke's Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Missouri. He comes to CDI with eight years of private practice experience, specializing in diagnostic and pediatric radiology.
- Undergraduate: Washington University in St. Louis
- Medical: University of Missouri School of Medicine in Columbia, Missouri
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Miami School of Medicine, Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Fellowship: Pediatric Radiology fellowship at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- Radiological Society of America
- American Medical Association
- Missouri Radiological Society