Robert M. Liddell, M.D.
Medical Director & Musculoskeletal/Body Radiologist
Dr. Liddell is the Musculoskeletal National Section Leader for the CDI Quality Institute.
- Undergraduate: Purdue University in Lafayette, IN
- Medical Degree: University of Rochester School of Medicine and Dentistry
- Internship: University of Rochester
- Residency: Radiology residency at University of Washington in WA
- Fellowship: Body fellowship at University of Washington in WA, Pediatric fellowship at Children's Hospital and Medical Center, University of Washington, University of Cambridge and Hospital for Sick Children in London. Research fellowship in Japan
- American College of Radiology
- American College of Sports Medicine
- King County Medical Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Washington State Radiological Society
- Author and co-author of numerous peer review articles, abstracts and presentations on body imaging in a number of prominent clinical publications including Investigative Radiology, Radiology, American Journal of Radiology, MRI Decisions and Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery