Robert J. Rilling, M.D.
Musculoskeletal Imaging & Neuroradiologist
Robert J. Rilling, M.D. is a board certified musculoskeletal imaging and neuroradiologist at Froedtert and the Medical College of Wisconsin Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI). Dr. Rilling also serves as an assistant professor of radiology employed by the Medical College of Wisconsin in Milwaukee.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin- Madison in Madison, Wisconsin
- Medical: University of Wisconsin-Madison School of Medicine in Madison, Wisconsin
- Internship: Transitional Internship at St. Luke’s Medical Center in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Residency: Radiology residency at Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- Hyde, J.S., Jesmanowicz, A., Kneeland, J.B., Rilling, R.J. Piezoelectric Controlled Turning Capacitor for Surface coils. Magnetic Resonance in Medicine. 1989.
- Hyde, J.S., Jesmanowicz, A., Rilling, R.J. Passive Decoupling of Surface Coils by Pole Insertion. Journal of Magnetic Resonance. 1990.
- Erickson, S.J., Kajdacsy-Balla, A.A., Rilling, R.J., Waldschmidt, J.G. In Vitro and in Vivo MR Imaging of Hyaline Cartilage: Zonal Anatomy, Imaging Pitfalls, and Pathologic Conditions. Radiographics. 1997.