Robert J. Nisbet, M.D.
Robert J. Nisbet, M.D. is a board-certified neuroradiologist at Methodist Center for Diagnostic Imaging in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Texas in Austin, Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Medical School in Houston, Texas
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at Purdue University School of Medicine in Indianapolis, Indiana
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at The University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American Medical Association
- Association of University Radiologist
- Radiographic Society of North America
- Texas Medical Association
- Barron, B., Rachal, L., Lamki, L., Nisbet, R., Stroehlein, K., and Ephron, V. Predictive value of gallbladder ejection fraction in the outcome of cholecystectomy for chronic biliary dysfunction: A follow- up study and comparison with pathology findings (abstr.) In: Proceedings of the 45th Meeting of the Society of Nuclear Medicine 39:273, 1998.