Robert Garofalo, M.D.
Interventional & Vascular Radiologist
Robert Garofalo, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin. He is also certified in vascular & interventional radiology.
- Undergraduate: University of Wisconsin in Madison
- Medical: University of Wisconsin Medical School in Madison, Wisconsin
- Internship: Transitional internship at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residencies at Sacred Heart Medical Center in Spokane, Washington and University of Wisconsin Hospitals in Madison, Wisconsin
- Fellowship: Angiography/Interventional fellowship at University of Chicago Hospitals in Chicago, Illinois
- American College of Radiology
- American Medical Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Association of University Radiologists
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiology
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Srt1720, Srt2183, Srt1460, and Resveratrol Are Not Direct Activators of Sirt1. Journal of Biological Chemistry. 2010.
- Tnfalpha Activation of Pkcdelta, Mediated by Nfkappab and Er Stress, Cross-talks with the Insulin Signaling Cascade. Cellular Signaling. 2010.
- High-resolution Dynamics of the Transcriptional Response to Nutrition in Drosophila: a Key Role for Dfoxo. Physiological Genomics. 2007.
- Modulation of Human Insulin Receptor Substrate-1 Tyrosine Phosphorylation by Protein Kinase Cdelta. The Biochemical Journal. 2004.
- Severe Diabetes, Age-dependent Loss of Adipose Tissue, and Mild Growth Deficiency in Mice Lacking Akt2/pkb Beta. Journal of Clinical Investigation. 2003.