Robert D. Boutin, M.D.
Robert D. Boutin, M.D. is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist at Insight Imaging Hayward.
- Undergraduate: Stanford University in Stanford, California
- Medical: University of California Davis in Davis, California
- Residency: University of New Mexico in Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Fellowship: University of California San Diego in San Diego, California
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- American College of Radiology
- International Skeletal Society
- International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine
- Society of Skeletal Radiology
- Boutin, R.D. Radiologic Perspective: Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Muscle. Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Orthopedic Sports Medicine. 2008.
- Boutin, R.D. & Flemming, D.J. Muscle Injury and Sequelae. Imaging of the Musculoskeletal System. 2008.
- Boutin, R.D. & Resnick, D.L. Muscle Disorders. Internal Derangements of Joints. 2007.
- Boutin, R.D. & Pathria, M.N. MRI of Muscle. Clinical Magnetic Resonance Imaging. 2006.
- Boutin, R.D. Muscle Disorders. Bone and Joint Imaging. 2005.
- Boutin, R.D., Marcantonio, D., Resnick, D. MR Arthrography. Musculoskeletal Procedures: Diagnostic and Therapeutic. 2003.
- Boutin, R.D. Muscle Disorders. Diagnosis of Bone and Joint Disorders. 2002.