Raynal R. Hamilton, M.D.
Breast Imaging Radiologist
Raynal R. Hamilton, M.D. is a board certified breast imaging radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Texas.
- Undergraduate: University of Houston in Houston, Texas
- Medical: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School at Dallas in Dallas, Texas
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Fellowship: Breast Imaging Radiology fellowship at Baylor University Medical Center in Dallas, Texas
- Garner, H.R., Hamilton, R., Nielson, T., Ruch, R., Schultz, R.A., Wyatt, W., Zavaleta, J.R. Hyperspectral Imaging: A novel Approach for Microscopic Analysis. Cytometry. 2001.