Ravi Alagappan, M.D.
Ravi Alagappan, M.D. is a board-certified diagnostic radiologist at Insight Imaging Hayward and San Francisco centers.
- Undergraduate: Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia
- Medical: Emory University School of Medicine in Atlanta, Georgia
- Internship: Highland General Hospital in Oakland, California
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of California Davis Medical Center in Sacramento, California
- Fellowship: University of California San Francisco in San Francisco, California
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Alagappan, R., Bacchetti, P., Chernoff, D.M., Hricak, H., Yu, K.K., Zaloudek, C.J. Detection of Extracapsular Extension of Prostate Carcinoma with Endorectal and Phased-Array Coil MR Imaging: Multivariate Feature Analysis. Radiology. 1997.
- Alagappan, R., Browning, P.D., Laorr, A., McGahan, J.P. The Distal Lateral Ventricular Atrium: Revaluation of Normal Range. Radiology. 1994.
- Alagappan, R., Friedman, D.L., Jain, K.A., Jeffrey, R.B., Pettinger, T.W., Sommer, F.G. Adnexal Masses: Comparison of Specificity of Endovaginal US and Pelvic MR Imaging. Radiology. 1993.
- Alagappan, R. & Baumgartner, B.R. Malakoplakia of the Ureter and Bladder, Urologic Radiology. 1990.