Ramon deGuzman, M.D.
Ramon deGuzman, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Minnesota. In addition to neuroradiology, Dr. deGuzman brings his expertise in injection procedures to help patients manage joint and back pain to CDI.
- Undergraduate: University of the Philippines in Quezon City, Philippines
- Medical: La Salle University in the Philippines
- Internship: Medical City General Hospital in Mandaluyong, Philippines
- Residency: Pediatric residency at Saint Joseph Hospital/Creighton University Medical Center in Omaha, Nebraska. Radiology residencies at 13th United States Air Force Medical Center in Pampanga, Philippines and Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan, Philippines
- Fellowship: Cardinal Santos Medical Center in San Juan, Philippines and Neuroradiology fellowships at University of Rochester Medical Center in Rochester, New York
- American Society of Neuroradiology
- American Society of Spine Radiology
- Minnesota Radiologic Society
- American College of Radiology
- International Spine Intervention Society
- European Society of Radiology