Ramesh B.S. Rao, M.D.
Ramesh B.S. Rao, M.D. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Fairfax and Woodbridge centers in Virginia.
- Undergraduate: Mysore Medical College in Karnataka, India
- Medical: Rutgers University in New Jersey
- Internship: New York Medical College in Bronx, New York
- Residency: Nuclear Medicine residency at University of Tennessee Medical Center in Knoxville Tennessee and Diagnostic Radiology residency at Geisinger Medical Center in Danville, Pennsylvania
- Hubner, K.F., Hutson, K., Rao, R., Smith, G.T. 3D Display and correlation of Whole Body PET with CT of Chest, Abdomen, and Pelvis. Radiology. 1995.
- Hubner, K.F., Rao, R. Value of PET in the Evaluation of Head & Neck Tumors. Radiology. 1995.