Peter S. Hanson, M.D.
Peter S. Hanson, M.D. is a board certified interventional radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin, through the partnership with Medical X-Ray Consultants (MXC).
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Medical: University of Iowa
- Internship: LDS Hospital in Salt Lake City, Utah
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Utah
- Fellowship: Interventional Radiology fellowship at University of Pennsylvania
- American College of Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Dr. Hanson has authored and co-authored numerous professional articles as well as conducted numerous radiology presentations
Hobbies: Spending time with wife and 4 boys, playing basketball, hiking, skiing