Peter H. Krauth, M.D.
Peter H. Krauth, M.D. is a board-certified body radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) and Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Dartmouth College in Hanover, New Hampshire
- Medical: University of Vermont in Burlington, Vermont
- Internship: Surgical internship at St. Elizabeth's Hospital in Brighton, Massachusetts
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at New England Deaconess Hospital & Harvard Affiliated Hospitals in Boston, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Nuclear Medicine fellowship at New England Deaconess Hospital in Boston, Massachusetts
- American College of Radiology
- New England Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Maine Medico-legal Society