Peter Bove, M.D.
Medical Director and Neuroradiologist
Peter Bove, M.D. is a board certified neuroradiologist and the medical director at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Florida.
Dr. Bove has the distinction of being selected by his peers as a 2017 Top Doctor, as published in Orlando Magazine’s Finest Doctors issue.
- Undergraduate: Case Western Reserve University in Ohio
- Medical: Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine in Cleveland
- Internship: University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Residency: Diagnostic Imaging residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Fellowship: Neuroradiology fellowship at Massachusetts General Hospital
- Radiological Society of North America
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiology Advocacy Alliance