Paul Larson, M.D., F.A.C.R.
Paul Larson, M.D., F.A.C.R. is a board certified diagnostic radiologist at Center for Diagnostic Imaging (CDI) in Wisconsin.
- Undergraduate: Northwestern University in Evanston, Illinois
- Medical: University of Connecticut School of Medicine in Farmington
- Internship: Internal Medicine internship at St. Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford, Connecticut
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at St. Vincent Hospital in Worcester, Massachusetts
- Fellowship: Angiography and Interventional Radiology fellowship at Medical College of Wisconsin Hospitals in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- American College of Radiology
- American Medial Association
- American Roentgen Ray Society
- Radiological Society of North America
- Winnebago County Medical Society
- Wisconsin State Medical Society
- Wisconsin Radiological Society
- Getting the most out of Radpeer. JACR. 2012.
- ACR Task Force Report: Relations between Radiologists and Hospitals and Other Health Care Organizations. JACR. 2010.
- Quality Improvement Guidelines for Percutaneous Drainage/aspiration of Abscess and Fluid Collections. JVIR. 2010.
- Radpeer Scoring White Paper. JACR. 2009.
- Structured Reporting: Coronary Ct Angiography: a White Paper from the American College of Radiology and the North American Society for Cardiovascular Imaging. JACR. 2008.