Paul S. Harrod-Kim, M.D.
Paul S. Harrod-Kim, M.D. is a board-certified interventional radiologist at Marshwood Imaging Center in Maine.
- Undergraduate: Duke University in Durham, North Carolina
- Medical: Washington University School of Medicine in St. Louis, Missouri
- Internship: Surgical internship at University of Rochester in Rochester, New York
- Residency: Diagnostic Radiology residency at University of Rochester's Strong Memorial Hospital in Rochester, New York
- Fellowship: Vascular & Interventional Radiology fellowship at Johns Hopkins School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland
- Society of Interventional Radiology
- Radiological Society of North America
- American College of Radiology
- Association of University Radiologists
- American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology
- American Medical Association
Hobbies: Running, cycling and hiking